G. Shankerdas & Sons employs around 1000 local staff and roughly 70 expatriates. Founded in 1939, over the generations the company has experienced much growth in not only the number of staff employed but also in the variety of employment roles within the company. Below is a brief overview of the company’s activities:

Accomplishments

Vision 2020

Industrial Division

Commercial Division

Agricultural Division

Certifications